IIBA – BA
ABOUT THE COURSE
Business Analysis is the practice of enabling change in an organizational context, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. Business analysis professionals identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change – to deliver better business outcomes.
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Requirements Management & Communication
- Enterprise and requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment & Validation
- Underlying Competencies
What you will learn
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Standards.
- Certificate of Completion from Kaizen Technologies Inc
- Business Analysis Experience